I am writing an article about forms of meditation. I have posted my interview questions below. I am inviting anyone with a serious practice to respond.
1) Have you ever used writing as a form of meditation?
2) If so, what type (e.g.: journaling, automatic, etc.)?
3) Do you use any other creative activities as meditation (e.g., painting, drawing, etc.)?
4) Briefly describe what you experience during your practice.
5) Do you use any traditional forms of meditation (e.g. chanting or pranayama)?
6) If you use more traditional forms of meditation as well, what differences do you notice in how you feel after practice?
Please place your responses in the comment section…